Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Maternity Pics Revealed



Well, Nary finished editing the pictures from my maternity photo shoot and they are fantastic. I don’t know how she did it, but she managed to make this tired momma-to-be look like one of those glowing pregnant ladies. And of course, the beautiful garden and park settings didn’t hurt a bit. Here are a few of my favorites. 







 She also provided me with the raw files so that I can go in and edit any other ones that I want to play around with. 
 

 


How do you like this candid shot?:
I simply can't keep my hands off of fluffy dogs. It's a sickness. Jonathan gets so embarassed. I'm glad Nary was a good sport.

One of my tasks this week is to order a few prints to frame for baby boy’s room. We bought this fabulous collage frame at Houston’s Nutcracker Market almost 2 years ago, but since I am notoriously bad at actually ordering physical prints of photos, it has sat empty in a closet until now. 

Which of these maternity shots do you think would look best in the fancy frame? 

P.S. I just realized that it is officially OCTOBER, which is most likely the month our baby will be born in. Eeeeek!!!

8 comments:

  1. The first one is my favorite :-) Nary did terrific job! But I am sure it wasn't difficult for her to photograph you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! glad you loved all the photos! i had fun taking them =) and i'm sure whichever one you choose will look great in that frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all really great. I like the first one the best! It could be really interesting in black and white :) The one with the LSU shoes is pretty awesome as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1, 2 and the last one on the bridge are my faves. You are stunning, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore the second photograph, you look radiant - a lovely mommy to be! Keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending happy loving thoughts. Take care of yourself and the bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos of an amazing mom-to-be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the one where you're kneeling. Looks like you're praying for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the one of you kneeling, it looks like you're praying for him :)

    ReplyDelete