Monday, July 16, 2012

Warsaw Preview


It’s been a long day of taxi rides, airports, planes, and road trips to pick our pups up from the kennel. Hopefully by tomorrow I’ll have regained enough energy to recant some stories about this underrated Polish capitol. However, I am simply too tired to do justice to Warsaw tonight, so for now I’ll leave you with this sneak preview of what’s to come this week.

Spoiler alert: it involves a lot of eating junk food and strolling hand-in-hand through sun-filled parks. But also some history learning and architecture gazing as well. We even managed to make some new friends along the way. I promise to tell you all about it, but for now, I’ve got some puppy snuggling and Big Brother watching to do. Oh, and about 15 loads of laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment